Naramig may be available in the countries listed below.
- NARAMIG 2.5 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NARAMIG 2.5 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NARAMIG 2.5MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NARAMIG 2.5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NARAMIG 2.5MG TABLETS/NARATRIPTAN 2.5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NARAMIG TABLETS 2.5MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Naramig
Naratriptan is reported as an ingredient of Naramig in the following countries:
- South Africa
Naratriptan hydrochloride (a derivative of Naratriptan) is reported as an ingredient of Naramig in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.