In the US, Naprosyn (naproxen systemic) is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents and is used to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis, Aseptic Necrosis, Back Pain, Bursitis, Chronic Myofascial Pain, Costochondritis, Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis, Dysautonomia, Fever, Frozen Shoulder, Gout - Acute, Headache, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscle Pain, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Pain, Period Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondylolisthesis and Tendonitis.
- NAPROSYN 250MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NAPROSYN 500MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NAPROSYN EC 250 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NAPROSYN EC 375 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NAPROSYN EC 500 MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
- NAPROSYN EC 500MG GASTRO-RESISTANT TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Naprosyn
Naproxen is reported as an ingredient of Naprosyn in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.