Mercuric Oxide Yellow
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Antiinfective agent, topical
Mercury (II) oxide
- Hydrargyrum oxydatum flavum (Latin)
- Quecksilberoxid gelb (German)
- Mercurique Oxide Jaune (French)
- αxido de mercurio amarillo (Spanish)
- Yellow Precipitate (IS)
- Mercurio Ossido Giallo (PH: F.U. XII)
- Mercurique Oxide Jaune (PH: Ph. Franç. 11)
- Pomada Amarilla
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.