In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
- MENADIOL DIPHOSPHATE TABLETS 10MG (Leaflet)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Menadiol (German)
- Ménadiol (French)
- Acetomenaphtone (OS: JAN)
- Menadiol (OS: BAN)
- Ménadiol (OS: DCF)
- Vitamin K Analogue (IS)
- Menadiol Sodium Phosphate (OS: BANM)
- Menadiol Sodium Diphosphate (IS)
- Menadiolbis(phosphat)-Tetranatrium-6-Wasser (IS)
- Menadiol Sodium Diphosphate (PH: USP 38)
- Menadiol Sodium Phosphate (PH: BP 2016)
- Mendiol natriumsulfat (IS)
- K Vit (veterinary use)
Norbrook, New Zealand
- Styptobion (Menadiol and Ascorbic Acid)
- Menadiol Diphosphate Alliance
Alliance Pharmaceuticals, United Kingdom
- Menadiol Diphosphate P & D
P & D, Malta
Bayer Consumer Health Care, Ethiopia
- Tanvimil K
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.