In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Äpfelsäure (German)
- Acide malique (French)
- Ácido málico (Spanish)
- Malic Acid (OS: USAN)
- UNII-817L1N4CKP (IS)
- Acerbine [+ Salicylic acid, + Benzoic acid]
- Dermaclens [+ Propylene Glycol, + Propionic Acid] [veterinary use]
- Dermaflon [+ Benzoic Acid, + Propylenglycol, + Salicylic Acid] [veterinary use]
Pfizer Italia, Italy
- Dermisol [+ Benzoic Acid, + Salicylic Acid, + Propylene Glycol] [veterinary use]
Zoetis, United Kingdom
- Kalium-L-malat Fresenius [+ Potassium Hydroxide]
Fresenius Kabi, Czech Republic
- Oticlean [+ Propylene Glycol, + Benzoic Acid, + Salicylic Acid] for Horses, Dogs & Cats [veterinary use]
Ilium Veterinary Products, Australia
- Wound Klense [+ Propionic Acid, + Propylene Glycol] for Cattle, Horses, Dogs and Cats [veterinary use]
International Animal Health, Australia
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.