In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Laxative, osmotically acting
Mixture of Magnesium peroxide and Magnesium oxide
- Magnesii peroxidum (Latin)
- Magnesium peroxid (German)
- Peroxyde de magnésium (French)
- Peróxido de magnesio (Spanish)
- Magnesium dioxide (IS)
- Magnesium perhydrolum (IS)
- Magnesium superoxol (IS)
- Peromag (IS)
- Magnesii peroxidum (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Magnesium Peroxide (PH: BP 2016)
- Magnesium peroxide (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Ektozon N (Magnesium Peroxide and Sodium Perborate (veterinary use))
- Ozovit MP
Pascoe pharmazeutische Präparate, Germany
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.