- LIORESAL 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LIORESAL INTRATHECAL INFUSION 10MG/20ML (Leaflet)
- LIORESAL INTRATHECAL INFUSION 10MG/5ML (Leaflet)
- LIORESAL INTRATHECAL INJECTION 50MICROGRAMS/1ML (Leaflet)
- LIORESAL LIQUID (Leaflet)
- LIORESAL TABLETS 10MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Lioresal
Baclofen is reported as an ingredient of Lioresal in the following countries:
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.