In the US, Lescol (fluvastatin systemic) is a member of the drug class statins and is used to treat High Cholesterol, High Cholesterol - Familial Heterozygous, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa - Elevated LDL and Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb - Elevated LDL VLDL.
- LESCOL 20 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LESCOL 20MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LESCOL 40 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LESCOL 40MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- LESCOL CAPSULES 20MG (Leaflet)
- LESCOL CAPSULES 40MG (Leaflet)
- LESCOL XL 80MG PROLONGED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LESCOL XL 80MG PROLONGED-RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LESCOL XL 80MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Lescol
Fluvastatin is reported as an ingredient of Lescol in the following countries:
- South Korea
Fluvastatin sodium (a derivative of Fluvastatin) is reported as an ingredient of Lescol in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.