Lercanidipine Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20MG FILM COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- LERCANIDIPINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Lercanidipine Hydrochloride
Lercanidipine Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is also known as Lercanidipine (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.