Ketorolac Trometamol may be available in the countries listed below.
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 0.5% EYEDROPS (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 0.5% W/V EYE DROPS SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 0.5% W/V OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 10 MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 30 MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL 30MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- KETOROLAC TROMETAMOL EYE DROPS 0.5%W/V (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Ketorolac Trometamol
Ketorolac Trometamol (BANM) is known as Ketorolac in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.