- KEMADRIN 5 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- KEMADRIN 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- KEMADRIN 5MG TABLETS PROCYCLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- KEMADRIN 5MG TABLETS / PROCYCLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- KEMADRIN 5MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- KEMADRIN TABLETS 5 MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Kemadrin
Procyclidine hydrochloride (a derivative of Procyclidine) is reported as an ingredient of Kemadrin in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.