CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Glycine, N-(2-iodobenzoyl)-, monosodium salt
- Natrium Iodhippurat (German)
- Iodohippurate de sodium (French)
- Iodohippurate Sodium I 123 (OS: USAN)
- Natrii iodo(¹²³I)-hippurici (IS)
- iodohippurate [¹²³I] de sodium, Soluté injectable d' (PH: Ph. Franç. Xe édit)
- Iodohippurate Sodium I 123 Injection (PH: USP 32)
- Natrii iodohippurati [¹²³I] solutio iniectabilis (PH: Ph. Eur. 3)
- Sodium Iodohippurate [¹²³] Injection (PH: BP 1999)
- Iodohipurato (123I) Sodio GE
Ge Healthcare, Spain
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.