CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Biological response modifier, BRM
Polypeptide consisting of 146 amino acid residues, produced in E. coli K-12 (C600) by expression interferon γ-cDNA derived from human splenic lymphocyte-mRNA
- Interferonum gamma-1a (Latin)
- Interferon gamma-1a (German)
- Intérferon gamma-1a (French)
- Interferón gamma-1a (Spanish)
- Interferon Gamma-1a (Genetical Recombination) (OS: JAN)
- IFNgamma1a (IS)
- S 6810 (IS: Shionogi)
- UNII-VC9M78242P (IS)
- Interferon Gamma-1a (Genetical Recombination) (PH: JP XVI)
Shionogi Seiyaku, Japan
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.