Insulin Injection, Biphasic
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Insulin with intermediate action
Sterile suspension of bovine insulin crystals in a neutral solution of porcine insulin (WHO )
- Insulin-Injektion, zweiphasisch (German)
- Biphasic Insulin Injection (OS: BAN)
- Insulin injection, biphasic (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Insulin Injection, Biphasic (PH: BP 1999)
- insuline biphasique, Préparation injectable d' (PH: Ph. Franç. 11)
- Insulinum biphasicum iniectabile (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- NovoMix 50 (50% sol./50% isoph.)
Novo Nordisk, China
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.