Insulin Human, Inhaled
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Insulin analogue, recombinant human
Recombinant human insulin (rDNA origin) in a powder form, for inhalation
- Humaninsulin zur Inhalation (German)
- Insuline humaine pour inhalation (French)
- Insulina humana para inhalación (Spanish)
- Insulin Human (Genetical Recombination) (OS: JAN)
- HMR 4006 (IS)
- Human insulin for inhalation (IS)
- Inhaled PEG-insulin (IS)
- Insulin, inhalativ (IS)
- NN 1998 (IS)
- PEGylated insulin (IS)
- Insulin Human (PH: USP 38)
- Insulin Human (Genetical Recombination) (PH: JP XVI)
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.