The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
Immunizing agent, passive
Treatment of primary immunodeficiency disease (PIDD)
- Immunoglobulinum humanum normale (Latin)
- Immunglobulin vom Menschen (German)
- Immunoglobuline humaine normale (French)
- Inmunoglobulinas inespecíficas (Spanish)
- Globulin, Immune Human Serum (IS)
- Human Normal Immunoglobulin (PH: Ph. Eur. 6)
- Immune Globulin (PH: USP 32)
- Normal Immunoglobulin (PH: BP 2010)
Baxter, Finland; Baxter, France
Baxter, France; Octapharma, Finland
CSL Behring, United States
|USP||Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.