In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
Hemoglobin glutamer (WHO)
- Hemoglobinum glutamerum (Latin)
- Haemoglobin glutamer (German)
- Hémoglobine glutamère (French)
- Hemoglobina glutámero (Spanish)
- Hemoglobin Glutamer-200 (bovine) (OS: USAN)
- HBOC-301 (IS)
- Hemoglobin Glutamer-250 (bovine) (OS: USAN)
- HBOC-201 (IS)
- Oxyglobin [veterinary use]
OPK Biotech, Estonia; Dechra Veterinary Products, United Kingdom; OPK Biotech, Iceland; OPK Biotech, United States
- Oxyglobin 130 mg/ml [veterinary use]
Dechra Veterinary Products, France
- Oxyglobin 130 mg/ml voor honden [veterinary use]
OPK Biotech, Netherlands
Nycomed, Russian Federation; Takeda, Latvia; Tianjin Takeda Pharmaceutical, China
- Actovegin Forte
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
|WHO||World Health Organization|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.