In the US, Haldol (haloperidol systemic) is a member of the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents and is used to treat Dementia, ICU Agitation, Mania, Nausea/Vomiting, Psychosis and Tourette's Syndrome.
- HALDOL 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- HALDOL 10MG TABLETS / HALOPERIDOL 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- HALDOL 5 MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HALDOL 5 MG/ML INJECTION HALOPERIDOL 5 MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HALDOL 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- HALDOL DECANOATE 100MG/ML (Leaflet)
- HALDOL DECANOATE 50MG/ML (Leaflet)
- HALDOL INJECTION (Leaflet)
- HALDOL TM 2 MG/ML ORAL LIQUID (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Haldol
Haloperidol is reported as an ingredient of Haldol in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
Haloperidol decanoate (a derivative of Haloperidol) is reported as an ingredient of Haldol in the following countries:
- New Zealand
Haloperidol lactate (a derivative of Haloperidol) is reported as an ingredient of Haldol in the following countries:
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.