In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Glycosaminoglycan polysulfat (German)
- GAGPS (IS)
- Glycosaminoglycan, polysulfated (IS)
- MPS (IS)
- Mucopolysaccharides, (poly)sulfated (IS)
- Sulfomucopolysaccharidum (IS)
- Adequan [veterinary use]
Daiichi Sankyo, Ireland
- Adequan 500 mg/5 ml voor paarden [veterinary use]
Daiichi Sankyo Nederland, Netherlands
Jean-Marie Pharmacal, Hong Kong
Medinova, Vietnam; Stada, Czech Republic
- Hirudoid Forte
Sankyo, Ecuador; Stada, Czech Republic; Stada, Slovakia
- Hirudoid Forte [pediatric]
Deutsche Pharma, Peru
- Ibalgin Duo Effect [+ Ibuprofen]
Sanofi Malta, Malta
- Mobilat [+ Salicylic Acid, + Adrenalone]
- Movelat [+ Salicylic Acid]
Atco, Pakistan; Genus, Malta; Genus Pharmaceuticals, Cyprus; Genus Pharmaceuticals, United Kingdom
- Movilat [+ Salicylic Acid]
- Shark cartilage [+ Chondroitin]
- Sulfato de Glicosamina Nova Quimica
Nova Química Farmacêutica, Brazil
General Drugs House, Thailand
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.