The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Flixonase may be available in the countries listed below.
- FLIXONASE 0.05% NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE 400MICROGRAMS NASULE DROPS (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE 50MCG AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE 50MICROGRAMS AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE ALLERGY NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE AQEOUS NASAL SPRAY 50 MICROGRAMS (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY 50 MICROGRAMS (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE NASULE DROPS (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE NASULE DROPS 400 MICROGRAMS (1MG/ML) NASAL DROP SUSPENSION (Leaflet)
- FLIXONASE NASULE DROPS 400 MICROGRAMS (1MG/ML) NASAL DROPS SUSPENSION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Flixonase
Fluticasone is reported as an ingredient of Flixonase in the following countries:
Fluticasone propionate (a derivative of Fluticasone) is reported as an ingredient of Flixonase in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.