Episenta may be available in the countries listed below.
- EPISENTA 1000 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- EPISENTA 150 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE CAPSULE (Leaflet)
- EPISENTA 300 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE CAPSULE (Leaflet)
- EPISENTA 300MG PROLONGED RELEASE CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- EPISENTA 500 MG PROLONGED-RELEASE GRANULES (Leaflet)
- EPISENTA SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Episenta
Valproic Acid sodium (a derivative of Valproic Acid) is reported as an ingredient of Episenta in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.