CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Benzeneacetic acid, α-cyclohexyl-, 2-(dietylamino)etyl ester
- Drofeninum (Latin)
- Drofenin (German)
- Drofénine (French)
- Drofenina (Spanish)
- Hexahydroadiphenine (IS)
- Drofeninhydrochlorid (PH: Ph. Helv. 11)
- Drofenini hydrochloridum (PH: Ph. Helv. 11)
- Spasmin Inf. (Drofenine and Phenazone)
- Spasmo Cibalgin (Drofenine and Phenazone)
- Spasmo Cibalgine (Drofenine and Propyphenazone)
- Spasmo Cibalgin (Drofenine and Propyphenazone)
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.