In the US, Dipentum (olsalazine systemic) is a member of the drug class 5-aminosalicylates and is used to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Ulcerative Colitis - Active and Ulcerative Colitis - Maintenance.
- DIPENTUM 250 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 250 MG CAPSULES OLSALAZINE SODIUM 250 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 250MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 250MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 500 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 500 MG TABLETS OLSALAZINE SODIUM 500 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM 500MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM CAPSULES 250MG (Leaflet)
- DIPENTUM TABLETS 500MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Dipentum
Olsalazine disodium (a derivative of Olsalazine) is reported as an ingredient of Dipentum in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.