In the US, DIOVAN (valsartan systemic) is a member of the drug class angiotensin receptor blockers and is used to treat Heart Attack, Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure and Left Ventricular Dysfunction.
- DIOVAN 160 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 160 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 160MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 3 MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 320 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 40 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 40 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 40MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 40MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 80 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 80 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DIOVAN 80MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for DIOVAN
Valsartan is reported as an ingredient of DIOVAN in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.