ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Animal immunosera for human use are liquid or freeze-dried preparations containing purified immunoglobulins or immunoglobulin fragments obtained from serum or plasma of immunised animals of different species.The immunoglobulins or immunoglobulin framents (Ph. Eur.)
- Digitalis-Antitoxin (Schaf) (German)
- Immunoglobulines antidigitaliques ovines (French)
- Fragmentos de anticuerpos específicos antidigoxina (Spanish)
- Digoxin Immune Fab (IS: ovine)
- Digoxin-specific Antibody Fragments (IS)
- Immunosera For Human Use, Animal (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
BTG, United States; Paladin, Canada; SERB Laboratoires, France
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.