- Dextrose 50% Injection
- Dextrose and Electrolyte No 48
- Dextrose and Sodium Chloride Injection
- Dextrose Electrolyte No. 75
- Dextrose in Lactated Ringer's
- Dextrose in Ringer's
- Dextrose Injection
- Dextrose Injection 10%
- Dextrose Injection 70%
- Dextrose Injection Concentrated
- Dextrose Injection Infants
- Dextrose Injection Mini-Bag
- Dextrose Intravenous
- Dextrose/fructose/phosphoric acid solution
Ingredient matches for Dextrose
Dextrose (USAN) is known as Glucose in the US.
Mephenoxalone is reported as an ingredient of Dextrose in the following countries:
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.