The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
In the US, Dextroamphetamine (dextroamphetamine systemic) is a member of the drug class CNS stimulants and is used to treat ADHD, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Narcolepsy and Sexual Dysfunction - SSRI Induced.
- Dextroamphetamine solution
- Dextroamphetamine sustained-release capsules
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Dextroamphetamine ER
- Dextroamphetamine Extended-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules
Ingredient matches for Dextroamphetamine
Dexamfetamine is reported as an ingredient of Dextroamphetamine in the following countries:
- United States
Dexamfetamine sulfate (a derivative of Dexamfetamine) is reported as an ingredient of Dextroamphetamine in the following countries:
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.