Desmopressin Acetate may be available in the countries listed below.
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 0.1MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 0.2MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 100 MICROGRAM TABLET (Leaflet)
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 100 MICROGRAM TABLETS (Leaflet)
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 200 MICROGRAM TABLET (Leaflet)
- DESMOPRESSIN ACETATE 200 MICROGRAM TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Desmopressin Acetate
Desmopressin Acetate (BANM, USAN) is known as Desmopressin in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.