In the US, Derma-Smoothe/FS (fluocinolone topical) is a member of the drug class topical steroids and is used to treat Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema, Lichen Sclerosus, Psoriasis and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Derma-Smoothe/FS (Body Oil)
- Derma-Smoothe/FS (Scalp)
- Derma-Smoothe/FS Body Oil (Fluocinolone Oil (Body Oil))
- Derma-Smoothe/FS Body Oil (Fluocinolone Oil)
- Derma-Smoothe/FS Scalp Oil (Fluocinolone Oil (Scalp Oil))
- Derma-Smoothe/FS Scalp Oil (Fluocinolone Oil)
Ingredient matches for Derma-Smoothe/FS
Fluocinolone Acetonide is reported as an ingredient of Derma-Smoothe/FS in the following countries:
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.