Cyproterone Acetate may be available in the countries listed below.
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE 100 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE 100MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE 2.0MG ETHINYLESTRADIOL 0.035MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE 50 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE 50MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE TABLETS 50MG (Leaflet)
- CYPROTERONE ACETATE/ETHINYLESTRADIOL TABLETS 2MG/0.035MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Cyproterone Acetate
Cyproterone Acetate (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Cyproterone in the US.
Cyanocobalamin is reported as an ingredient of Cyproterone Acetate in the following countries:
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.