Corticotropin Zinc Hydroxide
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Anterior pituitary hormone: Adrenocorticotropic hormone, ACTH
Corticotropin, mixt. wit zinc hydroxide
- Corticotrophinum zinci hydroxydum (Latin)
- Corticotrophin Zinkhydroxid (German)
- Corticotrophine hydroxyde de zinc (French)
- Corticotrofina hidroxido de cinc (Spanish)
- Corticotrophin Zinc Injection (PH: BP 1999)
- Corticotropina zinco idrossido sospensione iniettabile (PH: F.U. VIII)
- corticotropine hydroxyde de zinc, Suspension injectable de (PH: Ph. Franç. 11)
- Corticotropini zinci hydroxidi suspensio iniectabilis (PH: Ph. Helv. VI)
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.