Coagulation Factor XI, Human
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Blood coagulation factor substitute
Human coagulation factor XI is a plasma protein fraction containing coagulation factor XI, which is a plasma and serum glycoprotein involved in blood coagulation
- Factor XI coagulationis humanus (Latin)
- Blutgerinnungsfaktor XI vom Menschen (German)
- Facteur XI de coagulation humain (French)
- Factor XI de coagulacion sanguinea humana (Spanish)
- Blutgerinnungsfaktor XI, human (IS)
- Plasma thromboplastin antecedent (IS)
- Blutgerinnungsfaktor XI vom Menschen (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Dried Factor XI Fraction (PH: BP 2016)
- Facteur XI de coagulation humain (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Factor XI coagulationis humanus (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Human coagulation factor XI (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.