Coagulation Factor X, Human
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Blood coagulation factor substitute
Human coagulation factor X is a plasma protein fraction containing coagulation factor X, which is a plasma and serum glycoprotein involved in blood coagulation
- Factor X coagulationis sanguinis humanus (Latin)
- Humaner Gerinnungsfaktor X (German)
- Facteur X de coagulation humain (French)
- Factor X humano de la coagulación (Spanish)
- Blood coagulation factor X, human (IS)
- Factor X, human (IS)
- Prethrombokinase (IS)
- Prothrombinase (IS)
- Prower factor (IS)
- Stuart factor (IS)
- Stuart-Prower factor (IS)
Bio Products Laboratory, United Kingdom; Bio Products Laboratory, United States
- Faktor X P Behring (Coagulation Factor X, Human and Coagulation Factor IX, Human)
CSL Behring, Switzerland
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.