In the US, Children's Motrin (ibuprofen systemic) is a member of the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and is used to treat Fever, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pain and Spondylolisthesis.
- Children's Motrin (Ibuprofen Chewable Tablets)
- Children's Motrin (Ibuprofen Oral Drops)
- Children's Motrin (Ibuprofen Suspension)
- Children's Motrin
- Children's Motrin Berry Flavor
- Children's Motrin Bubble Gum Flavor
- Children's Motrin Grape Flavor
Ingredient matches for Children's Motrin
Ibuprofen is reported as an ingredient of Children's Motrin in the following countries:
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.