Cepton may be available in the countries listed below.
- CEPTON BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10% W/W GEL (Leaflet)
- CEPTON BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5% W/W GEL (Leaflet)
- CEPTON MEDICATED CLEAR GEL (Leaflet)
- CEPTON MEDICATED LOTION (Leaflet)
- CEPTON MEDICATED SKIN WASH (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Cepton
Chlorhexidine digluconate (a derivative of Chlorhexidine) is reported as an ingredient of Cepton in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.