Celiprolol Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 200 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 200MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 200MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 400 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 400MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 200MG (Leaflet)
- CELIPROLOL HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 400MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Celiprolol Hydrochloride
Celiprolol Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is also known as Celiprolol (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.