In the US, Cardura (doxazosin systemic) is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting and is used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, High Blood Pressure and Raynaud's Syndrome.
- CARDURA 2MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CARDURA TABLETS 1MG (Leaflet)
- CARDURA TABLETS 2MG (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 4MG (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 4MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 8 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 8MG (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 8MG MODIFIED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 8MG PROLONGED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CARDURA XL 8MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Cardura
Doxazosin is reported as an ingredient of Cardura in the following countries:
- South Africa
Doxazosin mesilate (a derivative of Doxazosin) is reported as an ingredient of Cardura in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- United States
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.