CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Calcii fluoridum (Latin)
- Calciumfluorid (German)
- Fluoruro cálcico (Spanish)
- Fluorcalcium (IS)
- Fluorite (IS)
- Fluorspar (IS)
- Calciumfluorid (PH: DAB 2007)
- Bifluorid (Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride)
Voco, Denmark; Voco, France
- Bifluorid 12 (Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride)
- Calcium Fluoricum D12 Knop
Knop Laboratorios, Chile
- Fluorure de Calcium Crinex
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.