In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Treatment of copper deficiency
Calcium; copper;2-[2-[bis(carboxylatometyl)amino]etyl-(carboxylatometyl)amino]acetate (IUPAC)
- Calcium-kupfer edetat-2-Wasser (German)
- Acetic acid, (ethylenedinitriolo)tetra-, calcium copper complex (IS)
- Calcium copper(II) EDTA 2-hydrate (IS)
- Copper calcium edetate (IS)
- LS-12103 (IS)
- Calcium Copperedetate (PH: BP vet. 2015)
- Copperguard (veterinary use)
Virbac, New Zealand
- Copper-Max (veterinary use)
Bayer New Zealand, New Zealand
- Cue (veterinary use)
International Animal Health, Australia; International Animal Health Products Ltd, New Zealand
- Ilium Cu-Jec (Calcium Copperedetate and Methylparaben (veterinary use))
Troy Laboratories NZ, New Zealand
|BP vet.||British Pharmacopoeia (vet)|
|IUPAC||International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.