In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Phosphinic acid, [1-(butylamino)-1-metyletyl]-
- Butafosfanum (Latin)
- Butafosfan (German)
- Butafosfan (French)
- Butafosfano (Spanish)
- Butafosfan (OS: BAN)
- Catosal [+ Cyanocobalamin] [veterinary use]
Bayer Animal, Netherlands; Bayer Animal Health, Belgium; Bayer Animal Health, Poland; Bayer New Zealand, New Zealand; Bayer Santé Animale, France; Bayer Vital, Germany
- Catosal 10% [+ Cyanocobalamin] [veterinary use]
- Catosal 100/0,05 mg/ml [+ Cyanocobalamin] Rind, Hund und Katze [veterinary use]
Bayer Austria, Austria
- Coforta 100 [+ Cyanocobalamin] [veterinary use]
Bayer Australia Ltd Animal Health, Australia
- Foliphos [+ Folic Acid, + Cyanocobalamin] for Cats, Dogs and Horses [veterinary use]
- Phosphorum B12 [+ Cyanocobalamin] [veterinary use]
- Vigophos [+ Cyanocobalamin] [veterinary use]
Livisto Int'l, United Kingdom
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.