CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Antidiarrheal agent: Intestinal adsorbent
Bismut trihydroxide (IUPAC)
- Bismuth hydroxydatum (Latin)
- Bismuth(III)-hydroxid (German)
- Bismuto, hidróxido de (Spanish)
- Bismuth hydrate (IS)
- Bismuth oxyhydrate (IS)
- Wismuttrihydroxid (IS)
- Crema de Bismuto Cevallos (Bismuth Hydroxide and Pectin)
- Crema de Bismuto Chobet con Pectina (Bismuth Hydroxide and Pectin)
- Crema de Bismuto Denver (Bismuth Hydroxide and Pectin)
Denver Farma, Argentina
- Crema de Bismuto Ilab (Bismuth Hydroxide and Pectin)
- Crema de Bismuto Vannier (Bismuth Hydroxide and Pectin)
Vannier S.A., Argentina
|IUPAC||International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.