Bezalip may be available in the countries listed below.
- BEZALIP (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP 200 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP 200MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP MONO (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP MONO 400 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP MONO 400MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP MONO TABLETS 400MG (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP RETARD 400MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP RETARD TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BEZALIP RETARD TABLETS 400MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Bezalip
Bezafibrate is reported as an ingredient of Bezalip in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.