Betnesol may be available in the countries listed below.
- BETNESOL 0.1% W/V EAR EYE AND NOSE DROPS SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- BETNESOL 0.1% W/W EYE OINTMENT (Leaflet)
- BETNESOL 4MG/ML INJECTION (Leaflet)
- BETNESOL 500 MICROGRAM SOLUBLE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- BETNESOL EYE EAR AND NOSE DROPS SOLUTION 0.1% W/V (Leaflet)
- BETNESOL-N EYE EAR AND NOSE DROPS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Betnesol
Betamethasone is reported as an ingredient of Betnesol in the following countries:
Betamethasone 21-sodium phosphate (a derivative of Betamethasone) is reported as an ingredient of Betnesol in the following countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.