Beclometasone Dipropionate may be available in the countries listed below.
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 0.25 MG/G CREAM (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 0.25 MG/G OINTMENT (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 100 MICROGRAMS AEROSOL (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 100MICROGRAMS AEROSOL (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 50 MICROGRAM/DOSE NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE 50 MICROGRAMS PER SPRAY AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
- BECLOMETASONE DIPROPIONATE AQUEOUS NASAL SPRAY (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Beclometasone Dipropionate
Beclometasone Dipropionate (BANM, JAN) is also known as Beclometasone (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.