Atropine Sulfate may be available in the countries listed below.
- ATROPINE SULFATE 0.5 MG/5 ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGE (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULFATE 1 MG/5 ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGE (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULFATE 3 MG/10 ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGE (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULFATE 600 MICROGRAMS TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ATROPINE SULFATE INJECTION 600MCG IN 1ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Atropine Sulfate
Atropine Sulfate (BANM, USAN) is known as Atropine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.