Ammonium Iron(II) Sulfate
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Antianemic agent, treatment of iron deficiency
Ammonium Iron(II) Sulphate hexahydrate
Sulfuric acid, ammonium iron(2+) salt (2:2:1), hexahydrate
- Ferrum Ammonium sulfuricum (Latin)
- Ammoniumeisen(II)-sulfat (German)
- Ammonium ferrous sulfate (IS)
- ferric ammonium sulfate (IS)
- Ferroammonsulfat (IS)
- Ferrous ammonium sulphate (IS)
- Iron ammonium sulfate hydrate (IS)
- Mohr's salt (IS)
- Folicombin (Ammonium Iron(II) Sulfate and Folic Acid)
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.