Amiodarone Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 100 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 100MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 200MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 MG/ML CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INJECTION AND INFUSION (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 MG/ML CONCENTRATE FOR SOLUTION FOR INJECTION/INFUSION (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE 50MG/ML STERILE CONCENTRATE (Leaflet)
- AMIODARONE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS 200MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Amiodarone Hydrochloride
Amiodarone Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN) is known as Amiodarone in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.