Aminoethyl Dihydrogen Phosphate
In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Treatment of calcium deficiency
2-Aminoetyl dihydrogen phosphate
Etanol, 2-amino-, dihydrogen phosphate (ester)
Phosphoric acid mono-(2-amino-etyl) ester
Phosphoric acid, 2-aminoetyl phenyl ester
- Aminoethylis dihydrogenophosphas (Latin)
- Aminoethyldihydrogenphosphat (German)
- Aminophos (IS)
- Colamine phosphate (IS)
- EAP (IS)
- Ethanolamine phosphate (IS)
- NSC 254167 (IS)
- Pe 104 (IS)
- Phosphoethanolamine (IS)
- Phosphorylcolamine (IS)
- Phosphorylethanolamine (IS)
- Ca-2AEP (IS)
- Ca-AEP (IS)
- Calcium colamine phosphate (IS)
- Calcium EAP (IS)
- Calcium ethylamino-phosphate (IS)
- B-Phos (Aminoethyl Dihydrogen Phosphate and Cyanocobalamine (veterinary use))
Troy Laboratories, Australia
- Cophos B (Aminoethyl Dihydrogen Phosphate and Cyanocobalamin (veterinary use))
Ceva Animal Health, Australia
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.