Alverine Citrate may be available in the countries listed below.
- ALVERINE CITRATE 120 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 120MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 120MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 60 MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 60 MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 60MG CAPSULES (Leaflet)
- ALVERINE CITRATE 60MG HARD CAPSULES (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Alverine Citrate
Alverine Citrate (BANM, USAN) is also known as Alverine (Rec.INN)
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.