In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Antidiarrheal agent: Intestinal adsorbent
Protectant of gastrointestinal mucosa
2-Hydroxybenzoesäure, Aluminiumsalz (3:1)
- Aluminium salicylat (German)
- Salicylate d'alumine (French)
- Aluminum Salicylate (IS)
- Aluminal (Aluminium Salicylate and Kaolin (veterinary use))
Gracia Pharmindo, Indonesia
- Inorgan (Aluminium Salicylate and Kaolin, + Tannic acid, + Sulfaguanidine (veterinary use))
- Véto-Anti-Diar (Aluminium Salicylate and Sulfaguanidine (veterinary use))
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.